Open to all destinations
Open to all dates
• Our house is situated in MALLERSDORF (a small village in a quiet rural area) between MUNICH (capital town of BAVARIA) and REGENSBURG
(2000 years old Roman city).
• You can visit LANDSHUT (a very nice middle age city), SALZBURG (Mozart-town), the BAVARIAN LAKES (CHIEMSEE, KÖNIGSSEE, TEGERNSEE), the castles of King Ludwig (NEUSCHWANSTEIN and LINDERHOF) and so on…
• Our neighbor countries AUSTRIA with VIENNA and CZECH REPUBLIC with PRAG are very close.
• We are proud to say that our house has all the necessary modern equipment. You will like our large and sunny garden with different terraces to relax after your sightseeing tours in Bavaria.
• A very nice public pool area is in the close vicinity of our house. There are 2 bicycles in the garage for your use.
• We (Margot and Josef) are in our sixties and newly retired. Our twin sons (30 years) live in Stuttgart and Oxford respectively.
• Our new live gives us the chance to travel even more.
Setting: House - 2 or more floors / Main Residence, Small Town or Village, Rural
Entertainment: Computer available, DVD, Internet access, TV, Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Amenities: Balcony / Deck, Cleaning service available, Dishwasher, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Microwave Oven, Extensive Grounds, Peaceful Surroundings, View, Fireplace, Privacy / Seclusion, Garden, Heating, Garage, Parking included, Sauna, Terrace / Patio
Extras: Use of bicycle(s), Bakery, Pharmacy, Supermarket
Leisure: Park / Playground, Cafés, Restaurants, Shopping
Transport: Train Station, Car Necessary
Conditions: Smoking Not Allowed, Car Exchange is preferred