2 Adults 1 Child
Open to all destinations,
Jul 30, 2018 - Aug 5, 2018
Last minute availability for a non-simultaneous swap - Monday 28th May to Sunday 3rd June 2018
• Our lovely, traditional, Victorian house is on a quiet residential street moments from Clapham Common.
• It has four bedrooms (three bedrooms with double beds and a child's room with a single bed) and three bathrooms (including one en-suite)
• Downstairs there is an eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, sitting room and patio garden with BBQ and table and chairs. Our dining room table sits eight and is great for having family dinners.
• Our garden is great in the summer for sitting out and having lunch or a BBQ in the evening.
• If you visit in winter our sitting room has a wonderful fireplace for coal/wood fires.
• There is wi-fi throughout the house and a television in the sitting room as well as one in one of the double-bedrooms.
• Our son's room has an amazing elevated bed and lots of toys and books.
Setting: House - 2 or more floors / Main Residence, Urban
Entertainment: DVD, Internet access, TV, Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Amenities: Cleaning service available, Dishwasher, Clothes Washer, Clothes Dryer, Fireplace, Equipped for Children, Garden, Heating
Extras: Babysitter available, Use of bicycle(s), Corner Shop, Pharmacy, Supermarket
Leisure: Park / Playground, Cafés, Restaurants, Shopping
Cultural: Concerts, Galleries, Museums, Opera, Popular Monuments, Theatre
Transport: Bus, Train Station, Underground Station
Conditions: Smoking Not Allowed, Car Exchange is offered/negotiable