Become an Aussie HomeLinker
We invite you to take the first step by joining our community.
Click here for our online membership form.
Our 6 decades of authentic cross-cultural
experience will make this your best holiday choice ever.
This could be the start of a beautiful long term relationship...
- $250 AUD - 1 Year full International membership - access to all listings, global customer support.
- $380 AUD - 2 Year full International membership (save 24%).
- $750 AUD - 5 Year full International membership (save 40%).
HomeLink Local - Australia + NZ exchanges only (learn more)
- $90 AUD - 1 Year "Local" membership - Australia + NZ customer support
- $140 AUD - 2 Year "Local" membership (save 23%)
- $270 AUD - 5 year "Local" membership (save 40%)
Go your own way - reasons to become a HomeLinker
World's original home swapping club - our 60+ years experience, and
continuous promotion of good old-fashioned traditional values, mean that you are joining a real community of mutual respect, trust, honour, and a well-deserved international reputation for excellence.
- More experienced home swappers - because we have been here for over 60 years, a high proportion of our community members have recorded dozens of successful home swaps. Many HomeLinkers have been swapping homes with us for several decades. They will gladly lend you the benefit of their experience, every step of the way.
- Personal assistance - only HomeLink offers customer service assistance by active, experienced home swappers. Not just locally but all around the world. Wherever you are, rest assured there is a professional HomeLink co-ordinator -- an English-speaking local resident -- just a phone call away.
- Arguably the world's largest home swapping community - nearly 12,000 real, active, full fee-paying community members, which
means more genuine opportunities to find a perfect home swapping holiday.
- The most relevant information - our unique systems have evolved thanks to 6 decades of hands-on experience of our local coordinators in many different countries and cultures. The result is that you have far more practical, useful information about other HomeLinkers, their homes, and their availability. For example, only HomeLink has a “Response Rate” displayed in members’ listings. This means you can easily see how conscientious and courteous each HomeLinker has proven to be, before you decide to send an inquiry or offer.